RE: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

WARNING.  Lead from an e-ray room in a hospital or any other lead used as a
shield will hold the radiation and release it in very small harmless
amounts over a long period of time.  But if you melt that same lead it
releases all the radiation that has been captured by the lead in a few
seconds.   This can cause you to receive an over dose of radiation.

Gary Weaver