House Protection

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept-at-comcast-dot-net>

Hi All,
I am moving soon to Chicago IL and am anticipating that any coiling work
will be done in the basement rather than on the driveway-- my coil has
outgrown the garage as I discovered after frying some electronics in my
house. My basement has a fairly low ceiling. My question is this-- does
anybody have experience in running their coil in close quarters and what
should I do to protect my house (chicken wire on the ceiling perhaps?)
Any input greatly appreciated.
Robert Hanford