Re: About the skin effect in humans

Original poster: "Greg McCoy" <gemccoy-at-nbnet.nb.ca>

 > Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>
 >
 > Ill health? He was anorexic if I do recall!
 > ---Eric

Anorexic? Where did you hear that? The only reference to his weight that I
have read was in his autobiography where he states he has not lost or gained
a pound since college or something like that.

And as to whether or not Tesla is still living, of course not! He was an
alien from the planet Venus, and as he often stated (at least before
prohibition was in effect), he would live only to the age of 140! So he's
been dead for what, 8 years now?

But kidding aside, you know what area of Tesla's secret life I'd really like
to know about is what--if anything--he actually had to do with the US
government's HAARP*.

Greg

* Might want to respond just to Greg there since it is getting OT - Terry