Re: Coil Form needed 2

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Harold I have PVC pipe coil forms up to 1.5 in thick and diameters up to 40
in and thus farr I have never seen foam cored. I have seen one case of mixed
plastic like it was made of reclaimed plastic with a solid overcoat, but I
did not buy that.
      Robert   H