Re: really cool link to so cool effect's

Hi,

Go to:

http://www.pupman-dot-com/htsearch.html

And search the archives for thread about "arcs off the fingers".

http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2000/February/msg00053.html

http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2000/February/threads.html

Also see:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Safety/safety.htm

Note this:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/Deaths.txt

Transtrom got killed doing it....  It is a game for those that are highly
experienced, highly insured, or highly stupid...

Cheers,

         Terry