RE: Coil Form needed

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

wow, thats not bad at all! I paid 20 dollars for one metre of 6 inch pipe :/
So where do you get the end caps for them? I'm assuming you'll need end
caps so you can atach it to a winding machine. 6 inch end caps are about 25
bucks each at the local hardware store- all the 6 inch fittings are very
expensive.