Re: G10 rotor thickness / strange rotor materials

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

While waiting for my exams to end ( when I can go to the dump, and get 4
microwave ovens) I'm thinking of spark gaps. I might give a rotary spark
gap a shot. I don't have access to Fancy-pants codenamed materials like g10
or anything  ;) , but I was thinking of gluing a large angle grinder
grinding disk to a washing machine motor, and having lots and lots of bolts
through it. Would that work? Or am I going to have it explode on me? :/ I
cut a particle board disk with a jigsaw ( about 16 inch diameter) and
attached it to my 120 watt grinder- it was so poorly balanced it wouldn't
spin at more than a few revs per second though, so I thought about giving
premade disks a try :p (the particle board thing was really stupid in
retrospect ) :)

Also, on a side note, Dr resonance were you responsible for that great
tesla coil in the questacon museum in canberra, australia ?