CDE 942c20p15k Group buy

Original poster: "steve" <steve_vance-at-cablelynx-dot-com>

Hi list,

  I am trying to put together a group buy on the CDE 942c20p15k caps. This is
still in the planning stage. This email is just to see how many people are
interested. I have been talking to a salesman at State Electronics. If I can
get together an order for 500 units, the price will drop from 2.47 to 2.22
each. Not much I know but, you could save a few dollars anyway. I also have
a RFQ in at CDE  but, I haven't heard from them yet.  I know I'm fairly new
member on
the list and not well known so, we could let a long time trusted member
collect the money
and place the order.
If anyone is interested email me with the quantity you want and who you
think we could get
to handle the money and order.

Steve Vance