Re: Driver chips with "enable"

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I believe you can purchase directly from the TI website.  They will
typically list all the distributors, what their prices are, and what stock
they have.

Unfortunately, TI's UCC37321/2 drivers are the only ones currently made that
have the INVERTING type with ENABLE function.
IXYS has ENABLE function gate drivers, but only with the NON-INVERTING.  The
same is true with microchip and micrel.

Dan

 > Hi, I was wondering if the SSTC gurus had a good source for the
UCC37321(&)2