Parts needed!!!!

Original poster: CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com

Hi all,  Well, I did it, I blew out my 300VAC panel meter. bummer. need a
new one. Anyone have one lying around to sell or trade?
I'm also looking for an address for D&m's toroids. I don't see them listed
on the site. Anyone know the link to those economical toroids?
Also need a starter circuit for a teletype motor. If anyone knows of one
lying around Please let me know!!

Please email me off list  <mailto:CTCDW-at-AOL-dot-com>CTCDW-at-AOL-dot-com if you can
help and what you want for these things (except the web address....I can't
afford to pay for that info.

Thanks!

Chris Walton