troubleshooting guide

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi guys,

I'm hallucinating a bit from my fever so don't commit me if I start
mumbling :).

I've been here almost a year  (   8 months to be exact.  I want an award
:)  )   and I constantly see people, just starting with similar problems(
like I when I discovered what a Tesla coil was). I also noticed the
communal effort placed toward the safety page, for obvious reasons. Would
it be possible for members of the Tesla list to create a troubleshooting
guide that covers all the problems and solutions associated with coiling.
It may encourge more people to join.

Just a thought,

John

Playing with the neighbor's cat in Upper Freehold N.J.