check out the new powerstat!

Original poster: "steve" <steve_vance-at-cablelynx-dot-com>

Hi all, I just wanted to show off my find. I called the guy that put this on
ebay

http://cgi6.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ceinstl&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
I asked him if he had a set price he would sell it for.( I am expecting
every one to bid after a similar auction ends  a few hours before this one)
He told me he had two of them both brand new units, still in the box. He
sold me one for 150.00 plus 65.00 shipping! This is a business selling them.
They have excellent feedback...Hopefully I didn't get screwed. Anyway, If
anyone else is interested he also has a brand new 1296d just like the one I
bought except without the motor control. I told him I would put the word out
to the other coilers in return for the great price. Said he would take
100.00 plus shipping. Email me and I will put you in touch.

Steve Vance