Re: deceptive transformer

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Yeah...
thats Chris...  he has a way with words..   always involved with some primo
laser stuff tho....   he has a good record, but its up to the buyer to know
what they are buying....  but then again , knowing Chris, he expects the
buyer to be aware of whats up for bid too...

but if I were to sell a Powerstat 1256D on ebay and have it go 150$ for it
instead of 60$  I guess I couldnt complain...  isnt that what Ebay is about
? getting top dollar for your item?
I do have to admit tho    66$ for a MOT is a bit pricey   but I know better
now...    I made the mistake of paying 165$ for a 1256D ONCE...
but I still have it and in the long run it was worth it ...

we learn from our mistakes before we know better      call it an Ebay
learning curve...

been there done that

Scot D