Ignition coils

Original poster: Bob81818-at-aol-dot-com

Hello list,
        This topic has probably came up before, but I was wondering if
anyone has any suggestions, comments, or thoughts about running a small TC
on multiple ignition coils. I came across three identical coils from a GM
truck. They are made by Delco-Remy and the model number is 1875894, if
anyone is familiar with those. Basically I am interested how to wire them
up, if possible in a bipolar TC. Are they like small MOTs? Thank you for
your time.
        Dan E.