PlasmaSonic II SSTC Board SALE $25.00 EACH or $45.00 for TWO

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I'm blowing out my final lot of PlasmaSonic II SSTC Boards at unbelievable
prices.

PRICES
$25.00 EACH or $45.00 FOR TWO

These boards are a COMPLETE SSTC solution packaged into one board including
both the driver and power section.  No need to build
your own full-bridge circuit.  The boards are completely configurable and
can run both audio modulation (CW) and pulsed (non-CW) operation which
is used for longer arcs.

Video of PlasmaSonic II in action
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/videos/plasmasonic_lg.mpeg

Official PlasmaSonic II Website (Parts List, Schematics, Presentations,
Instruction Manual, Photos, Videos, etc...)
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/sstccoil02.htm

PlasmaSonic Outline and Presentation (PDF)
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/datasheets/plasmasonic_outline.pdf

I accept both Money Orders, Personal Checks, and PAYPAL-dot-com
Add $1.00 shipping for each board (US) or $5.00 per board (Int'l)

Dan