Tesla Database WAS: Speaking of Coilers Locations . . .

Original poster: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Well, I would be willing to compile a quick list, seeing as I have nothing
to do over the weekend...
Whoever is willing to be listed, just email me with your full name, state
you live in, country, and email address, and web address if you have one,
and I will put it in a document or spreadsheet to post for the list. No
street address is needed, and please keep the email short, as I don't have
too big of a mailbox. =D Please list it in order of last name, first name,
state, country, email address, web address; in order to keep things simple.
Thanks.
Example: Roberts, Chris, Utah, USA,
<mailto:quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com,
(I don't have a website but you get the idea)
Better dig through my mailbox and free up some space...
-Chris

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation"

Speaking of coilers locations . . .

Has anyone ever tried to put together a database or something similar
showing coilers and what area they live in?

Dan

-Chris