Re: possible toroid form?

Original poster: ReddyKguy-at-cs-dot-com

 >Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>
 >
 >Woohoo I made it:
 >
 >http://www.hydrogen18-dot-com/projectlogs/hivolt/3inchtesla/
 >
 >scroll to the bottom

It looks great however, I have not had good luck with that plastic/aluminum
tape.  There's not enough metal in it.  my torrid turned black from the
metal and plastic burning fron the streamers.  You need the tape that has a
backing to peel away there is no printing on the tape and it costs about
$10 per roll.
Keep sparkin,
Steve Studer
Knob Noster,MO