Re: IR2153 MOSFET Gate Driver ...

Original poster: "Chris Arnold" <xiterion-at-xedoloh-dot-com>

Rajesh,

I don't know anything about the suitability of that particular driver for
SSTC duty, but a full bridge design could be achieved pretty easily from
one of the chips if they will provide enough drive power.  Otherwise
you'll need two, and then getting them to talk to each other nicely could
be tricky.

Chris Arnold