Picture of my Coil is going to be in a movie!!!

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hey All...

I just got a note from a old friend  who has some pictures of the BIGPIG on
his website that was viewed by a person from a movie maker that wants to
use the picture ( of the BIGPIG) in a blown up back drop ( poster size or
larger ...  not determined yet) in the shop ( play place) of one of the
main charactures of the movie...

the movies name will be "The River King"...  basically about a cop who had
a brother who was interested in science and electronics and had been either
killed or commited suicide   ( not to let on to the full story) ...  but
his "shop" is revisited by the brother ( the cop)  to determine some
aspects of his life and his demise....   and there will be on the wall   a
BIG picture of the BIGPIG in its finest glory....

no its not the crowning glory of the "TERMINATOR" movie   but its a
start    and I'm proud...

Scot D