Dents in my MMC?

Original poster: jimmy hynes <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Message from  yahoo-dot-com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<tesla-at-pu0000pman-dot-com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named pu0000pman-dot-com. (#5.1.2)

Hello everyone,

I have discovered some weird dents in my MMC. They are all in the middle,
and seem to go all the
way around the capacitors. Here's a picture of what I am talking about:

www.hot-streamer-dot-com/chunkyboy86/temp/mmc.jpg

In their life, I have pushed them past their voltage rating, but not far
enough for them all to
break down (3900v). The RMS current may have been above their rating for up
to a minute, but I
have never measured it, so I don't know for sure. The peak current has
always been way below the
max rating.

Does anyone know what caused these? Is it a sign that I am pushing these
too hard, or is it just
something that happens?

=====
Jimmy