Leaving list

Original poster: "Chris Swinson" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi all,

I'm leaving the list for a while due to server changes and all. I dont kow
when I will be back though you can keep track of DDSSTC at
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/exxos/  Its not been updated for a couple of weeks
since ive been busy with other thing , though hopefully I will be back in
action before to long. I hope to have my DDSSTC PCB up for grabs in the near
future so look out for that one if you are interested. I hope others will
follow with the DDSSTC!

Terry, have you sorted the google e-mail listing problem out yet which I
mentioned agesssssssssssssss ago :)

Cheers,
Chris