Wow

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

Guess where i have been today? A company director called me to see their
company ( one of the biggest ) to visit their factory!! I choosed
the potential transformer factory! Guys if you could only see that 800 kV
PT-s that are waiting to be dispatched in Russia. If you could see
that big current transfromers, big as a house and if you could only see the
chiks that wind the insulation on the xformers wow grrrr. And i even
could choose a present i choosed new voltage PT 20000/100 volts! Brand
new!!! Yeah lets make some sparking!!!!