RE: First observations on streamer formation (try II)

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hi Gerry,

 >  >  > 4. Evaluate staggered presentations  (don't know if the
 >  >  > electronics are
 >  >  > capable of syncing to a staggered RSG. The bang energy in a
 >  >  > real system may
 >  >  > not be constant either.  (see richie burnett's writeup on this)
 >  >
 >  > What do you precisely mean?
 >
 > It might be best if you see richie's writeup.  He has a
 > theory where the
 > electrodes on the rotor are non evenly spaced so the there is
 > some dithering
 > of the interval between bangs.  I'm not sure I remember what
 > he was trying
 > to achieve, but I think he saw some benefit

Richie wrote a lot of (very good) stuff. But now that you specify I
understand what you mean. Still I think he was just trying to compensate
for the different capacitor charge rate due to the AC cycle sine
profile. I'm on DC.

Best Regards