Re: THOR: First observations on streamer formation (try II)

Hi John,

Something is puzzling me about this equation.  Lets assume that one has a 30
inch spark.  65*30^.7 = 703 volts ??? or is the equation meant to express
voltage in KV.  Also, is the equation 65 * (inches^.7) or (65*inches)^.7
The latter would yield 201 volts or would that be 201KV

Gerry R