Re: Oscilloscope help - not directly related but slighty off topic

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Kreso, Digital scopes are very good for computer work, but are much more
scope than is neaded. A TC is an analog system that responds well to analog
scopes of low price. I have both, but I dont like a digital scope for analog
use. Yes a digital scope can work, but a digital scope dosen't display real
time display and maskes many trancient events that are neaded to get a real
picture of what is taking place. Used analog scopes are much less expensive.
I got one at good will for $3 in good condition and it is 20 Mhz solid state
I got a digital 20 Mhz scope for $2000 used and my analog scope is all I
nead for other than computer projects.
    Robert   H