Re: wondermagnets

Hi Steve,

I friend of mine has a magnetron (in his basement). I think he said the
magnet was about 1 Tesla.  The Magnets from the store seem to be "rated" at
1.2 Tesla.  So I would guess they are about the same but the Magnatron
electromagnets in general covers more area.  His machine is also very small
compared to some.

Cheers,

         Terry