SSTC For Sale (no it's not a plasma sonic ;-))

Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Okay, I'll bite.

For Sale:  My First SSTC.  It is a self resonant design based on Aron and
Justin's feedback SSTC design.  Uses a bridge of IGBTs rather then MOSFETs
and it works great, will strike a 21" grounded target.  Base is 1" Oak
board routed with a round-over edge, and sanded smooth.  There are some
burn spots where I held the router on too long, they wouldn't sand out, but
they aren't prominent. I will add receptcals on the coil itself simmilar to
PC powersupply plugs, that way you can remove the cord if you want to.

  If anyone is interested, you have my email.

Pictures:

<http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/SSTCRULER.jpg>www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/SSTCRULER.jpg
- Spark Picture

<http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/DSC01285.jpg>www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/DSC01285.jpg