Steve Ward

From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-comSubject: For
Sale: Plasma Sonic 1 completed setupDate: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:09:45
-0700Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Greetings,

Today while trying to clean up the work room i saw my neglected
plasmasonic SSTC in my closet taking up space.  So i figure i may as
well sell it to someone who would probably use it.  The board is
complete with IXYS- IXFN48N50 power mosfets.  Its setup with
filtering capacitors for audio modulated output at a maximum of
120VAC input.

See the setup here:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/SSTC3.htm

I will most likely NOT include that secondary coil as its part of my
other projects.  But i CAN include a 3.5"x22" 28awg wound secondary
and small toroid (i can build the toroid to whatever size wanted).
If needed, i can also make a new primary coil from 4.5" PVC if that
is wanted.

I can also include extra IXFN48N50 mosfets at a discounted price to
the buyer.

Here is a good chance for those without lots of experience to have a
working SSTC driver.  It can also be configured to run with long
normal SSTC sparks if you remove the filtering caps and readjust the
duty cycle pot.

Please email me off list if interested.

Thank you,

Steve Ward