Re: Immersing electronics in 10W-30?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Immersing electronics in 10W-30?

 > Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>
 >
 > I am having trouble finding mineral oil. I looked in the health department
 > of walmart and found nothing. I havent broken open the motor oil yet, so I
 > may be able to return if I can find it at CVS or somewhere like that.
 >
 > ---Eric

Feed stores.. Even big cities have them. It's not uncommon to have to squirt
quarts of the stuff down your horse's throat in the event of a colic (and of
course, this always seems to occur at 1AM...)

You could also call a large animal vet (yellow pages).  They'll probably be
able to tell you where to buy moderate (gallon) quantities at reasonable
prices.

Finally, the oil company jobbers are your friend.  Call them up and start
asking around. Look in the yellow pages under "oil"