Re: Fritz vs TCBOR -- initial results in...

Hi Brett,

So "my" gap did better :o))

Interesting about the wood base thing.  I just used wood since it was easy,
but it turns out to be a poor choice!

The performance difference appears to be due to the TCBOR gap not quenching
well.  Quenching depends on many things, but your test seems to have ruled
out most of them.  I have thought that the many gaps each run cooler and
therefor can turn off far easier than larger fewer gaps.  Maybe a fan
cooled TCBOR gap with many more pipe sections like mine would be the best
of both worlds?

It would be cool if you could write your work down for reference.

Cheers,

         Terry