Re: Commercial pulse caps that died in Tesla coil

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:19:49 -0700, Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "Scott Hanson" <huil888-at-surfside-dot-net> Chris -

<snip>

>A quick photo of the entire group posted at Hot-Streamer would at least give
>us some insight into the brands and package styles that failed, while we
>wait for the actual listing of makes and models.
>
>When might this information be made be made available to the group?
>
>Regards,
>Scott Hanson

Unfortunately, most of the capacitors are currently stored in boxes in the
garage loft.  Finding them is not trivial and is further hampered by the
chilly weather.  When we do some "spring cleaning" within the next couple
months, we'll dig them all up and catalog them.

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group