Re: Image legality: you've got to be kidding !!??

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "Scott Hanson"
 > <huil888-at-surfside-dot-net>
 >
 > Chris -
 >
 > You absolutely HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!??
 >
 > Just because the Geek Group site specifies the use
 > of Corona beer bottles
 > add no new technology, breaks no new ground,
 > provides no improvement over
 > past implementations, or introduces anything at all
 > of value: its all been
 > done before.

Scott,

I think you missed the point. Our Geek friend
complained about someone using an IMAGE from the Geek
site without asking permission or giving credit.

Original web content is intellectual property. The
Geeks don't own the idea of the bucket cap, but they
do own the pictures they made of it and the text they
wrote to describe it.

Cutting & pasting any part of another's web content
without asking permission or giving credit is bad
manners at least.

=====
Gregory R. Hunter

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg