Re: Pole Pigs from power company?

We still have nearly 25 pole xmfrs for sale at $90 each.  Most are 10 kVA
dual  bushing rated 220 VAC / 14.4 kV single phase.  Please contact me
off-list if interested.

Best economy is to pick them up at our shop with a van or pickup.  We have
also strapped them to a palatte for shipment to distant locations.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913