Re: exploding capacitors

Bert:

The Marx generator we built to replace their old antique, leaky one is
presently in the Franklin Institute, 20th & Parkway, Philadelphia.

Now the weird part.  After we build the new Marx, shipped it to them, and
taught them how to use it, they decided it made too much noise so they don't
fire it very often --- for special visitors only!  We tried to get them to
set the sparkgaps closer together but this was "too technical" for them to
do.

I mentioned the noise factor initially and tried to steer them into a TC but
they insisted on a new Marx to replace their old one because that's what
Franklin used.

The customer is always right --- ahhhmmmm.

Dr. Resonance