Re: CD 942 failure tonight

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi John,

It wasn't me!  The last NSTs I got were from Appleton Sign, and were new
Allenson 12/60 and 15/60 without GFI for $25 ea.  I found that one of what I
thought was a 12 turned out to be a 15 when I opened the box. (mismarked
box)

David E Weiss