RE: Has anyone built a VTTC with an 810 tubes?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Joe Deluca (i hope i got the last name right) built a very nice 810
based VTTC with a spinner top.  I first saw this
at the 2002 RATCB teslathon.  Very impressive and very fine
craftmanships plus the 810 tubes (which are beautiful in
themselves) made for a very nice display.

Here are some pictures of the dual 810 VTTC.

http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/ratcb2002/bigimages/123-2394_img.j
pg

http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/ratcb2002/bigimages/123-2396_IMG.j
pg

http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/teslabw_gallery/bigimages/teslabw1
2.jpg

I have two BRAND NEW 810 tubes I eventually want to make into a nice
display piece.  Perhaps next winter . . .

Dan