Re: watts, camels and too many beers?

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

I guess my misguided reference to watts and h.p. didn't go over too well,
bad simile, and of course I know why and just picked a bad example to point
out the exasperation I've had with the group trying to agree on the basics,
like energy and power.  Jeez, how much more basic can this be.  I can crack
open a textbook too and copy whatever, what we need are concrete terms to
build upon.  Didn't really think this would be so difficult, with all the
engineers about, maybe I missed that one defining post, if so, I stand
corrected and apologize to all.

Now for some comic relief:

http://www.tesla-coil-dot-com/FrankensteinsLab.htm

Soon to be accessible directly from www.FrankensteinsLab-dot-com

Does anyone remember this url?  I've had it for years and forgot about it 2
or 3 years ago, just found out that I still own it last week.

John