Re: Tool Question

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

What Lowes are you going to???

I looked on the online Lowes website and a 7.2V Makita Cordless Drill was
$59.00

The BIG 18V Dewalt Cordless Drill was only $179.00

They must have seen you coming.

Dan