Re: Advanced PSSTC Self-Resonant Boards - FULL SCHEMATICS and now TAKING ORDERS

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

E1 and E2 go the GDT 1 and GDT 2 transformer respectively.  E3 and E4 go to
the RETURN of the sames GDT 1 and GDT 2 respectively.
Therefore each GDT only needs one capacitor.  The capacitor is to prevent
flux imbalance on the GDT core and to prevent saturation.
The sizing of capacitor depends on the actual gate load and is not arbitrary
as it forms an AC divider with the reflected gate load onto the
primary side.

Dan