From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 10:23 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Southern California Coilers, anybody out there?

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

I'm again wondering if there's enough coilers in Southern California to
pull off a Teslathon or some other collaborative lab? effort, how about
monster magnifier (I already have most of the components) or ?????  I
know
of a grand total of 3 local coilers so far, talk about a red-headed
step-child.

Every few years I ask this q and am still hoping to see a critical mass
develop. I know that just because you're in Orange, Los Angeles, San
Diego,
or Riverside counties, that it doesn't mean you have the time for this,
but
a monthly get-together could be a great way to share knowledge, parts,
projects and new ideas, those new to this craft are definitely invited.

With a little luck I might possibly be able to coax Bill Wysock into
participating, haven't run this by him yet but who better to share with
and
learn from?  If you're reading this, Bill, what do you think?  Give me a

call, I federal expressed your green magwire today.  Anyone interested
please email me off-list.

john-at-tesla-coil-dot-com