Re: power v energy measurements, was Re: SSTC does 10 foot sparks

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

This energy stuff is just going to far.  As a power engineer who designs
high power transmitters, high power and high voltage power supplies, and
a boatload of DC-DC converters, I have not once ever heard anyone make a
reference to energy.

Its all about power!

Dan