Re: ISSTC Components

Original poster: jimmy hynes <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

What are you planning on doing with those bricks? Discreet TO-247 package
IGBTs will work fine. I
have monitored the peak current in my DRSSTC, and I am completely convinced
that I can do over 5'
arcs with only 2 40 amp 600v IGBTs.

 > Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com
 >
 > Hey, Steve has certainly inspired me, but I doubt I'll
 > be making 10' sparks anytime soon!
 >
 > But back on the subject of ISSTC components, has anyone
 > used the CM300DY-24H IGBT bricks in a ISSTC? I ask
 > because I have some in transit and hope I can use them
 > for something interresting.
 >
 > Regards,
 >
 > David Trimmell
 >
 > On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:45:36 -0600, "Tesla list" wrote:
 >
 >  >
 >  > Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research
 > Corporation"
 >  > <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>
 >  > You not only sparked my interested (no pun intended),
 >  > but inspired the whole
 >  > lot of us.
 >  >
 >  > Keep up the good work Steve.  You inspire all of us!
 >  >
 >  > Dan

=====
Jimmy