Re: ISSTC Components

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Hey, Steve has certainly inspired me, but I doubt I'll
be making 10' sparks anytime soon!

But back on the subject of ISSTC components, has anyone
used the CM300DY-24H IGBT bricks in a ISSTC? I ask
because I have some in transit and hope I can use them
for something interresting.

Regards,

David Trimmell

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:45:36 -0600, "Tesla list" wrote:

 > Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research
Corporation"