Re: Awesome demonstration

Wow!!  Cool!!

I think that is Dr. Speake who passed this stunt on to Dean Ortner.  A
wonderful bit of history there!!!

Of course, nobody go trying this stuff at home...  Speak and Ortner have
done this thousands of times and there are a ton of really important
details that keep one from dying...  They have also been injured on
occasion but not seriously.

But, it is always fun to watch someone "else" doing it ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry