Re: living room lights don't work!!

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks Terry,
I'm honestly surprised these are code.
Every single electrician on the list seems to hate them. Now I know why.
As far as the reason, I think I'll go with no good reason to keep my mother
happy. :)
Cheers,
John

Original poster: Terry Fritz

Hi John,

At 02:53 PM 6/11/2004, you wrote:
 >Adam,
 >It was indeed on of those "new and improved outlets." They might be new be
 >they sure as H-at-!! aren't improved.
 >Thanks to all,
 >John

Cool!! Found it!! ;-)) Those goofy push in wire outlets are known to do
that especially when they are all chained together... I note you can get
outlets for 59 cents up to about $8. I have been getting the $8 ones
myself ;-))

Just wondering if you can see a way running your coil caused it or if it
just happened to pop at the same time for no good reason?

Cheers,

Terry