Re: Tesla Stuff near Colorado Springs?

Original poster: davep-at-quik-dot-com

 > Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com>
 >
 > As far as I know, the museum shut down several years ago.  There are a
 > few  plaques and stuff around but that is about it.  The actual Tesla
 > site is  residential now and they are leery of folks wondering around
 > looking for  Tesla's lab.
 >
 > Maybe other's know more?
    My experience is dated, matches Terry's.
    Tho, at that time, the neigbours did not mind.
    But I did not hang about, simply found the marker, took a pic,
    left.  Last i knew the Exact Location was semi lost in the
    fog of history.  Known to within a 1/2 mi or so, unclear to
    finer detail than that...

     best
      dwp