Re: bulk toroid order 24 x 12 x 6 inch size

Original poster: "Alfred Erpel" <alfred-at-erpel-dot-com>

John,

Not to be nit-picky, but McMaster Carr says that the part number you specify
has a minimum bend radius of 38". And I didn't try to find their definition
of "radius" (i.e. centerline of toroid or ID of toroid).

Regards,

Al Erpel