Re: living room lights don't work!!

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Remember that one cannot check for continuity of a part with powr
applied....  If AC mains voltage appears at the breaker lug (test with
light bulb, meter, whatever), then the breaker is indeed ok.  Otherwise,
double check for a GFCI device on the dead circuit.  If none are found,
call an electrician!!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group