Re: Bleed resistors for MMC caps

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren1-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

I use 3 bleed resistors per cap.  Others use one standard one and get away
with it. Others use none at all. I am not sure what the right approach is.
I don't know anyone who is using the HV ones in view of the cost.
Is that helpful?
Peter (Tesla Downunder)
http://tesladownunder.iinet-dot-net.au