RE: spark's aren't what they should be

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

I also have a weak streamer length, compared to
what the design utils say.  They say I should be
seeing 51" streamers, but the best i get is 28".
According to all utils, tuning is right in the
"sweet spot", and I've tried varying all the
geometry I could vary, but streamers still
aren't "up to snuff", although the ones I'm
getting are nice. :D